Our firm specializes in a wide variety of intellectual property, publishing and general business matters, including: trademark clearance, prosecution and enforcement, copyright prosecution and protection, internet and social media matters, negotiation of publishing agreements, licensing agreements, and more.
Ensuring that your brand does not infringe the rights of third parties, and developing a trademark portfolio to build brand equity are critical for all businesses. We can help you clear, prosecute and enforce your trademarks, in the United States and around the world.
- Global Trademark Search and Clearance
- Trademark Filing and Prosecution
- Trademark Enforcement
- TTAB Proceedings
- Licensing Programs
- Managing International Trademark Portfolios
We’re very proud of our clients and their amazing brands. Here’s a small selection:
Taking advantage of the copyright law to protect content can be a powerful sword against infringers, and can create lucrative licensing opportunities for content creators.
- Copyright Registration
- Copyright Assignments
- Copyright Counseling
- Licensing Programs
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Safe Harbor Compliance
- Work for Hire Agreements
- Fair Use Advice
Most businesses have on-line presences. They operate websites and are actively engaged with social media. The internet gives rise to legal concerns for businesses of all sizes.
- Domain Name Acquisition
- Acquisition of Social Media Handles
- Management of Domain Name Portfolios
- UDRP (Cybersquatting) Proceedings
- Monitoring Internet for Infringement
Authors and publishers navigate various legal issues in connection with the creation and publication of original works.
- Drafting and Negotiating Publishing Agreements
- Prepublication Review
- Resolution of Disputes
Individuals and businesses of all sizes deal with contracts and general business questions. We can help draft or negotiate:
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Statements of Work
- Content Acquisition and Distribution Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Agreements with Vendors, Service Providers, Manufacturers and Distributors
We can provide counsel in connection with many related legal issues, including:
- Right of Publicity
- Right of Privacy
- Contests and Sweepstakes Rules
- Review of Advertising and Marketing Materials
- First Amendment Issues
- Auditing IP Rights and Due Diligence